Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Easter Time

I know it's been awhile, and WoW!! I have WAY too many things I want/ need to blog about, but to be honest, I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately.
However, today we are going to focus on Easter 2014.

It was filled with lots of fun, family, candy, cousins, church  and way too many Easter egg hunts (although, I really don't know if too many Easter egg hunts is even possible). Like always it was a great day. It was fun to teach our kids, mostly Sophie, a little more about the true meaning of Easter this year, and she was really into. She loves hearing the story about Jesus, and I have even caught her trying to re-tell it to Cru. It's so cute!



Easter egg hunt at Grandma Sue and Grandpa Scott's house.


This was an egg hunt at CSI.. It literally lasted less than 1 minute and they were lucky to get two eggs each. It was ridiculous, however, they did get cool face paintings and got to see the Easter bunny. So I guess that made it worth it. Sort of.
 (I won't tell you how long we stood in that dang face painting line!!)


The face painting was legit though... 

And a little cousin love. 












No comments:

Post a Comment