|I realized in the middle of her eating the cake that the color of frosting I used probably wasnt the best choice. It looked really gross haha (but it tasted good)|
Anyways... in celebration of her birthday I wanted to tell about some of the things she has learned and likes to do in this first year of her life. so here it goes:
1. She has learned how to crawl (ya it took her a long time, but she definitely has it down really well now, I think she will be walking any day now, but you never know with her)
2. She can feed herself (and she now doesn't choke on things as much, which I am very glad for)
3. She can wave.... at everything, its her favorite thing.
4. She can give mommy and daddy kisses... SO CUTE!
5. She can sleep through the night (YAY!!)
6. She can clap her hands
7. She can draw (kind of)
8. She loves to look at books
9. She loves her pink blanky
10. She loves to play catch with daddy (but she wont throw the ball for some reason, she hands it to him nicely haha)
11. She can brush her own hair... this is so cute!
12. She loves mommy to hold her.... ALL The time!
13. She loves to watch baby Einstein movies ( best invention EVER)
14. She loves to go on walks in her stroller
15. She loves animals, especially dogs and birds
16. She loves to go swimming
17. She can dance, and she loves music... its very cute
18. She loves little kids and babies
19. She loves to look at pictures of Jesus (and wave to him, cutest thing ever)
20. She loves her mommy and daddy, and we love her very much!!