Monday, August 25, 2014

*SOPHIE TURNS 4*

I have been slacking a little bit here because I have been meaning to write this post for a about a week now, but things keep coming up (strep throat, food poisoning, among other things), So I have been a bit delayed, but this post, and my last post (about Cru) are my favorite posts of the year to write because I get to talk all about my favorite little people, and today is all about this girl!! 


She just happened to turn 4 years old on August 11, and what a great day it was! (minus the fact that Nick got Strep throat that day) She got to have a fun birthday water party in our backyard with lots of kids and she loved every minute of it!

Let me tell you a little bit about Sophie. And then I will let her tell you a little bit more about herself.

Sophie is at such a great age right now. I am loving 4 years old! She is getting big enough to do things on her own but still needs me, which I like! 
She is very sweet, a great helper, an awesome big sister, she is very funny with a great sense of humor, and is my little buddy. 

She, of course, still has her moments of drama, and is about as stubborn as they come. She is incredibly girly, and loves anything and everything that you can imagine a girly girl liking. Although, she still likes to play cars and basketball and things like that with Cru.
Throwing rocks in the pond right next to our house
She also LOVES animals!  Her and I are very unsuccessfully trying to talk Nick into letting us get a dog. I don't think its ever going to happen.
Sophie and Carly (my Grandma's dog)

Sophie is very smart, and still really loves to draw and paint, and dance! She has gotten really good at writing her name, and so now she signs everything she draws. She is starting Pre-school this coming Tuesday, and cannot wait to start. She is going to do great!
She really is a wonderful little girl who we love SO much! I feel like I could go on for a really long time about her, but I won't. Just know that we feel so lucky and blessed to have her as part of our family.

Now I will let her tell you about herself, here is how it works: I ask these 27 questions (I did these same questions last year) and she will answer them, and I will type her answer. I also have a couple videos of the actual interview after the questions if you would like to watch her answer them instead of just reading it. (its much better than just reading them if you ask me!)
Enjoy!

1. What is your favorite color? All the colors
2. What is your favorite toy? Snowflake (thats her stuffed Pony, and she is pretty much another member of our family, we go nowhere without Snowflake)
Meet Snowflake
3. What is your favorite show or movie? Doc Mcstuffins, Sheriff Callie, and Mulan, Frozen, and Lion King
4. What is your favorite food? The soup with the corn (also called Taco Soup)
5. What is your favorite outfit? My new outfits for Pre-school 
She is also obsessed with this nightgown
6. What is your favorite game? My mermaid game I got for my birthday
7. What is something you love to do? play with Snowflake, and draw, and go on the slide upstairs (made from a cardboard box and the couch, my best invention ever), oh and dress up.
8. What is your favorite animal? Horse

9. What is your favorite song? "the Lord commmanded Nephi to go and build a boat) She is singing it while she said this, of course
10. Who is your best friend? Kyler (her cousin)

Here are a couple others of her best friends 
Anna (another cousin)
Grant
Norah and Karleigh
11. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Ride bikes
12. What is your favorite drink? Lemonaid, I mean... Hot Chocolate
13. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
14. What do you take to bed with you? Snowflake and blankie
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? a Mom (YES!)
16. What is your favorite thing about your little brother? He plays with me
17. What is your favorite thing about yourself? when I sleep and its not dark outside (she happened to take a nap today which NEVER happens, apparently she likes it! haha)
18. What do you pray for? that I be reverent, and that I be kind
19. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play tackle


20. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? play planes, when you hold me and and I fly
21. What is your favorite book? The potty book (seriously the weirdest book ever! but her and Cru LOVE it)
22. Where do you want to go on vacation? To the parade
At the Jerome parade

23. What makes you happy? when people share toys
24. What makes you sad? when someone hits me
25. What is something you are good at? Puzzles
26. If you could fly, where would you fly? California
27. If you had a million dollars to buy whatever you want what would you buy? A big bike with those brakes up here (handle bar brakes) and I could put my wheel up high (pop a wheelie) 




No comments:

Post a Comment