Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Post.

Ok so I have really been wanting to start a blog, but every time I have tried it seems like I just end up not being able to do it. I'm a little bit slow with these kinds of things, but this time I'm really determined, and I think I have it figured out. I guess we will see right? Maybe it's because this time I actually have a lot of extra time on my hands seeing as how I'm not able to do a lot of things right now ( for those of you who don't know, I broke both of my elbows recently, not fun!) But I can type on the computer. :) So here I am at 11:30 pm on a Tuesday night, starting a blog. I guess I am mostly just doing this for me and our families, but mostly for me haha, because if i didnt figure out something to do soon, I think I might go crazy! Plus it's always fun to look back at things that are going on in your life at certain times, and remeber. So, even if nobody else enjoys this, I know I will, and that's all that matters, right!?

1 comment:

  1. Your background is cute... I'm not sure how you change the middle part to the cute background too... I don't remember. I'm soo excited that you started a blog! I'll do what I can to help, but mostly, I want to read it. p.s. this is Tina... but my mom was signed in, so it says it's her.

    ReplyDelete